Category from Bank SMS

Request for new features for HandWallet

Category from Bank SMS

Postby Abe » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:04 pm

Hello,
I would like to ask whether it is possible through BankSMS choose the right category under which owns shares. Now I have the option select a Business Customer, but it would be insufficient.

For example,
Business customer account is 12345/0900, so I know that it is a payment for electricity. :arrow: In HandWallet will be created New Action with the category Electricity.

Thanks for the reply
Abe

Re: Category from Bank SMS

Postby admin » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:52 pm

Is it written in the SMS that it is an electricity bill? Can you give an example of the SMS?
What bank / credit card company?

By the way - you can always change the category of the transaction by editing the action in HandWallet. In version 3.2 beta A it is even more simple - the transaction from "Bank SMS" is in yellow and when you press on it you can select "what" to improve the categorization.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Category from Bank SMS

Postby horszaga » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:15 pm

Hallo, I'm writing here as my request is similar. I'm using banksms which processes my banking messages and adding them properly to the handwallet app. I even found out that I can assign categories to these records and handwallet still offers to automatically assign the same category for similar next messages - but it is not working, therefore I have to assign categories manually for all re-occuring purchases. Could it be fixed please ?
horszaga

Return to Feature Requests