Export not working

Re: Export not working

Postby admin » Fri May 11, 2018 1:15 pm

Don't write any private information on the forum,
To get a new club number please contact support@handwallet.com or open a support ticket using the link at the bottom of this page:
http://www.handwallet.com/expensemanager/support.asp
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri May 11, 2018 2:48 pm

Also here is a link with another version 6.15 (not released yet) that should help, please backup your data, install the new version and let us know if the problem is solved:
http://www.handforum.com/download/steph ... Wallet.apk
admin
Site Admin

Postby steve_m » Wed May 16, 2018 4:15 am

Hello... Anyone there?
steve_m

Postby admin » Thu May 17, 2018 2:43 am

Did you try the version in the link (6.15)?
Is your phone in another language than English? If so, can you switch to English, restart the HandWallet app and try again?
admin
Site Admin

Postby steve_m » Thu May 17, 2018 7:43 am

Hi - sorry about that, I think my browser was using the cache so I hadn't seen your newest forum posts.

I installed 6.15 but it isn't working, it gets a bit further now but when it tries to open the exported file (for any of the 5 formats) it says that no such file exists.

I'll email you for the PC code.

Thanks!
steve_m

Postby steve_m » Fri May 18, 2018 3:25 am

Thanks for emailing the club number for the PC Chrome version. Unfortunately, I still can't import or export as its asking me to install an app called Expenses - where can I find the Expenses APK for Chrome please?
steve_m

Postby admin » Sat May 19, 2018 5:37 am

Here is a link with HandWallet and all related apps, including "Expenses". You will find links for Play Store + direct download of all APKs:
http://www.handwallet.com/expensemanager/Android.asp
admin
Site Admin

Postby steve_m » Mon May 21, 2018 5:44 am

Hi - I installed the Expenses APK through Chrome with the ARC Welder app - and now nothing works in Chrome. I tried reinstalling the Handwallet app, so I now have 2 Handwallet App icons in Chrome, they both hang at the loading screen when I try to open them.

Can I just try installing the legacy PC version of Handwallet and delete the Chrome ones? Will I need a new clubmember key to export/ import from the PC version?

Thanks
steve_m

Postby steve_m » Sat May 26, 2018 7:14 am

Hello - I hope you haven't given up on this. I've just removed & reinstalled the chrome version & emailed you asking for a new club number so that I can import and export please.
steve_m

Postby steve_m » Mon May 28, 2018 4:24 am

Hello - thanks for the new Chrome club number but this still isn't working. I installed the expenses apk but it just hangs at the loading screen. When trying to export from Handwallet it tells me I have to install the expenses app & when I click next it takes me to the google playstore where its says the expenses app is already installed.

Have you tried fixing export from the S9+ yet, If not, I'd like a refund please.
steve_m

PreviousNext

Return to Support & Bugs