Add Count

Request for new features for HandWallet

Add Count

Postby anantha_harsh » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:12 pm

It would be great, if you add a count form/text box some where. Also some kind of alteration to check millage
anantha_harsh

Re: Add Count

Postby admin » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:23 pm

Can you explain in more details what do you mean by "count"?
In HandWallet Pro/Business you can add unlimited personal fields to any "Action". For example "Millage", "Talk time", "Destination" etc. For each field you can decide if it is numeric, text or date. You can also decide in what conditions to show this field (for example only in transportation expenses) and if it is mandatory.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Mauriciof » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:22 pm

How can I delete an account? And how can I modify the type of payment of an account to leave only the ones I use?
Mauriciof

Postby admin » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:37 am

To delete an account go to the accounts screen (usually the second tab from left if you didn't change the order of tabs).
Then press on the relevant account and select "delete".
You can delete an account only after you deleted all Actions and Balances related to it.

If you change the account type (cash, bank, credit card..) it will change also the list of pay type, if that's what you mean.
For example for credit card you can select "card reader" but for "bank account" the option "card reader" is not relevant, so it will not appear when you open the list.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Feature Requests