Projects

Projects

Postby Vangos » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:52 pm

Hello.
I have insert from excel a lot of actions and accounts. When I insert all the actions I insert also the projects(I had create the projects before I start to insert the data in to the app) that regards to each action. The problem is that after I finish inserting all the data, I can't see any project to the actions. Is any way to make them visible or, no project is really inserted?
Vangos

Re: Projects

Postby admin » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:55 am

When you edit an action that was linked to a project, you don't see the information under "more fields / projects"?
You can also see the projects information in the "Actions" screen. Press "Options" and then "View fields". Select "View fields actions screen" and mark "V" near "Projects".
admin
Site Admin

Postby Vangos » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:05 pm

Projects are not visible on the actions that I insert though excel file. I can see them only in new actions that I made with in the app
Vangos

Postby Vangos » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:31 pm

Is any way to insert more than one actions to a project and not to do it one by one?
Vangos

Postby admin » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:14 am

Can you send us part of the Excel file so we can test it? For example 3-4 records with projects.
Unfortunately you need to edit the actions one by one to add projects. However you can create a button on top of "Action details" screen that add a specific project in one click.
+ you can create a button at the bottom of "Actions" screen that creates a new action already linked to a project.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Vangos » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:53 am

Can you tell me how I can creat those two buttons please?
Vangos

Postby admin » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:45 am

To create a button on top of "Action details" screen:
1. Create a new action or edit an existing one.
2. In the "Action details" screen - long press any of the icons at the top panel (for example long press the ? or the 3 dots). A popup menu will appear.
3. Select the "+" icon and then project. Select the relevant project.
This will add a button to the "Action details" screen with this project. Any time you press this button the action will be linked to the project you selected.
You can link an action to several projects and also add several buttons :-)

To create a button at the bottom on the "Actions" screen:
1. Go to "Actions" screen
2. Long press the down panel (or any icon on the down panel) at the bottom of the screen. A popup menu (line of icons) will appear.
3. Select the "+" icon and then "new action+project". Select the relevant project.
This will add a button to the "Actions" screen with this project. Any time you press this button a new action will be created and linked to the project you selected.

Also, it you work a lot with projects you may want to add a shortcut to the "Projects" page at the top panel.
Long press the top panel of the app (where you have today "Actions", Accounts", "tips" etc) and add the "Projects" screen.
You can also control the order and, for example, make if the first screen.

Please let us know if it helps.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Support & Bugs