Actions screen

Watch Videos on how to use HandWallet

Re: Actions screen

Postby jumha » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:07 am

Hello!
Kate gorgeous girl, she is very beautiful saying!
But if it was accompanied by a video image screen android with actions that it explains, it would be very cool for everyone!
Even people with bad English, as I have been able to understand a lot ...
Thank you!
...приятно, когда решишь не быть дрянью. ... Это нам отчасти заменяет бога ©
jumha

Postby admin » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:46 am

You are right, we got this feedback from many people.
We plan to add print screen to the movies + translation.
We will also have soon a user manual for Android.
admin
Site Admin

Postby happifairy » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:14 am

Hello, Kate
I want to know what to do when I want to do repeat transaction. For eg. I use 200$ every month for my bus fee. I want it to repeat itself everymonth. Thanks you.
happifairy

Postby happifairy » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:37 am

Dear Kate,
When I pressed the action which I already created, the only thing I see in pop up menu is 'delete'. Why didn't I see other options? I can edit if I do entry error from account statement. But I want to duplicate my action for my monthly expense such as rent, transportation fee. Thanks you.
happifairy

Postby admin » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:11 pm

A short press should open a menu with 4 options: Edit, Duplicate, Share and Delete.
Long press should open just the delete option.
Please let us know if it helps.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:14 pm

To repeat a transaction in the "Actions" screen create the first transaction and then press on it and select "duplicate". Then select "Periodic".
admin
Site Admin

Postby bibibehatdau » Sat May 17, 2014 7:34 am

Hi I've just begun using Handwallet and it's a pretty decent app. But I'm still looking for a feature that allows me to subtract the expenses from specific saving categories. For example my income of April was 6000, I used 4000 for daily expenses and categorized the remaining amount into several savings such as Education, Traveling... Then in May if I want to spend some of the Education saving from April, how can I link the expense to that saving?
bibibehatdau

Postby admin » Sat May 17, 2014 11:03 am

Are you actually saving these amounts in a saving account? If so, just move the money to the saving account (using a category named "Else/Money move"). This will create 2 actions, one with minus (-) in your regular account and one with plus (+) in the saving account.

If this is just a theoretical calculation (your income is 6000, your daily expenses are 4000 and you want to keep 2000 for big activities like learning or travelling) we suggest a different approach:
Define a global budget that includes both your daily expenses and the big activities you save money for. The total budget (all expense categories) should be 6000 in your case. First allocate budget to "must have" expenses like food, transportation etc. Then you will be able to see how much is left to big activities (what you call "savings").

To define a budget per category go to "Data" / "Categories", select the relevant category and then "Edit". Then press "Advanced". "Expense" budget should be defined with minus (-) like expense actions.

Please let us know if it helps.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Chantivenus » Sat May 17, 2014 11:24 am

Hi Katie How can I add Debit Card to pay type?
Chantivenus

Next

Return to Videos & Tutorials